Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
francoisba

Duplicate parts / model in Cura

Hello everyone,

I'm starting this new topic to ask a question, as I didn't find anything about «duplicate» or «copy paste» in the results.

If after reading my question, you know where is the answer (if it already existed), please, let me know !

The question is pretty simple, I can't find an easy way (like copy/paste, or press "alt" when dragging a model) to duplicate my model in Cura.

Just to be clear (because my english is not perfect) after importing a model, how can I duplicate it five times (for example) without re-importing it ?

Thank you very much for your help !

François

Ok, well……… I'm a little ashamed !

I can't believe I didn't see it

Thank you very much ;)

No worries, the answer is always obvious, once it is known. From a programmer's perspective, ever since Microsoft (and others that followed) added the Right Click as a way to access local properties and methods to an object, the R-Click should always be your first go-to possible solution to any question regarding what can 'this' object do, or what property can I change about 'this' object. ;-) The right click is the most powerful tool, IMHO, we have to interact with our OS and it's integrated into every Window... just about. But, then again, you knew that didn't you. lol

• Like 1