Ultimaker settles in Spain

SandervG

Posted (edited) · Ultimaker settles in Spain

Hi All,

Today is a great day, especially for all of our Spanish users.

We have established a partnership with Tr3sDland, the first Spanish network of stores specializing in 3D technology. Tr3sDland will make their introduction on the Spanish part on the forum shortly, and we are sure this will lead to an increase in activity. We can tell they can't wait to get involved!

Tr3sDland is selected for two main reasons; they are very passionate about the technology and Ultimaker and have a big network of stores which covers almost all of Spain, but more importantly, this means a lot of local support by certified Ultimaker technical support engineers.

To give you an example they can be found in the following stores; but this will increase over time:

-Madrid. Plaza del Cascorro, 2.  

-Zaragoza. C/ Fernando El Católico, 5.

-Zaragoza. C/ Jerónimo Blancas, 5.

-Bilbao. C/ Egaña, 8.

-Jerez. C/ Ventura Núñez (Venturita), 8.

-Toledo. Ronda Buenavista, 27.

-Ciudad Real. Ronda de Alarcos, 24.

-Girona. C/ Emili Grahit, 15.

-Lleida. Carrer del Carme, 62.

Tr3sDland will assist in supporting and growing of the Ultimaker community by hosting events and meet ups.

There is a deep interest in getting involved and connected with the Ultimaker community.

We'll hope to see you in one of the meet ups!

At Ultimaker we are pretty excited about this step, and we can't wait to welcome all the new experts.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why are the ultimakers sold in Spain more expensive (ex VAT) than the advertised price on the ultimaker site ?

Well for example the um2 extended it's 20-30€ more expensive. Even with that difference you should think about the delivery costs. Since they have many shops in Spain you might even pick it yourself and save delivery.

For example I bough a peek (canceled and I'm waiting them to return the cash to paypal) and the price with delivery was cheaper than buying directly to shop.ultimaker.com

So yeah they sell just a little bit higher but with the delivery and Spain customer support sounds totally worth.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Btw @gerardgarcia I just tested the other filament you sell on the Tr3sDland stores and I must say that (at least this roll) the smartfil it's one of the best pla I have printed with. Really impressed and it's made in Spain :O

Glad to hear! Yes, the guys at Tr3sDland work "codo a codo" with Smartfil and they are doing a great job. Their filaments are tested on Ultimaker printers on a normal basis.

Do you print with technical materials? I was greatly surprised with the ABS and HIPS quality when I saw the prints.

Edited by Guest

Posted · Ultimaker settles in Spain

Btw @gerardgarcia I just tested the other filament you sell on the Tr3sDland stores and I must say that (at least this roll) the smartfil it's one of the best pla I have printed with. Really impressed and it's made in Spain :O

Glad to hear! Yes, the guys at Tr3sDland work "codo a codo" with Smartfil and they are doing a great job. Their filaments are tested on Ultimaker printers on a normal basis.

Do you print with technical materials? I was greatly surprised with the ABS and HIPS quality when I saw the prints.

I got a bag full of small roll pieces that Smartfil sent us, my to-do list it's becoming unmanageable :D

Someday I'll sit down and try to test some of the stuff they send. What surprised me the most was the color and really good layer bonding. It has nothing to envy to colorfabb as far as I see, and a bit cheaper, so it's a win-win.