Hot end parts

Posted · Hot end parts

Hey!

I've been lurking on this forum for a bit. I bought my UM several months ago and was printing all sorts of cool parts. Recently I got a plug in the hot end and bought the V2. However, it's been 3 weeks since the parts were shipped and I was dumb enough to not pay for tracking, so i'm guessing it's a loss. During those 3 weeks, I broke the nozzle and the brass threaded pipe, and I really want my machine up and running. Does anyone know where I can source the essential parts from a USA vendor? I'll probably end up paying for another V2, but it will take weeks for it to ship to me. If no one knows where I can source the threaded brass pipe and nozzle in USA, then can someone give me the correct sizes? Thank you very much!

Mike

Posted · Hot end parts
    I've been lurking on this forum for a bit. I bought my UM several months ago and was printing all sorts of cool parts. Recently I got a plug in the hot end and bought the V2. However, it's been 3 weeks since the parts were shipped and I was dumb enough to not pay for tracking, so i'm guessing it's a loss. During those 3 weeks, I broke the nozzle and the brass threaded pipe, and I really want my machine up and running. Does anyone know where I can source the essential parts from a USA vendor? I'll probably end up paying for another V2, but it will take weeks for it to ship to me. If no one knows where I can source the threaded brass pipe and nozzle in USA, then can someone give me the correct sizes? Thank you very much!

Did you email UM support and explained? what did they say?

Makergear has good replacement parts: you need a 36mm barrel: http://www.makergear.com/products/operators-pack

your nozzle is most likely still fine, but if you really need a fresh one: http://www.makergear.com/products/nozzles (The UM ships with a 0.4mm nozzle, pick a 0.35 or 0.5mm, depending on your needs)

Posted · Hot end parts

Enjoy for headsets click for more usually are widely helped bring along all through travel as they provide a kind of entertainment which you could watch flicks and listen to music.

Enjoy article and enjoy beats headphones online, especially since headphones together with electronic merchandise costs a lot of money. Hope this short article is employed to you, and hope there is a great vacation ahead!

it is recommended to retailer the hefty item inside a separate compartment with the carry case faraway from the pc itself. click for more

Posted · Hot end parts

Good veiw and have exeprience for relax with a beats time. beats by dre headphones

Click for more about beats beats dr dre

it is strongly recommended to shop the weighty item in a separate compartment of the carry case from the laptop computer itself. monster beats collection

Posted · Hot end parts

Enjoy article and enjoy click here, especially given that headphones together with electronic solutions costs adequate money. Hope the next few paragraphs is helpful to you, and hope you will have a great trip ahead!

More about beats stuido and gadgets to ensure that they avoid getting damaged during your travels. beats by dre australia

It is good to have a Carrying Case which has various areas and pockets, so you could store your headphones accessories alongside it, such for the reason that power adapter, mouse, universal adapter, and earbuds. click for more

Posted · Hot end parts

These spam posts are getting annoying. The forum needs to have a better turing test for registration.