Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
caleb

UM+ Leaning prints

Hello,

I just finished putting together my UMO+, and I test printed the UM robot. When it started printing, the brim overlappped itself, and then it started leaning the print on the Y axis (towards the front), about 7mm per layer. Is this an easy fix?

Thank you,

Caleb

Mark the pulleys and shafts with a felt tip pen so that you can see which one is moving.

What should I look for when I mark them? And also—which pulleys should I mark — the ones linked to the stepper motors or the ones linked to the shafts?

Edited by Guest

Just put a mark on the pulley and then a mark on the rod it's attached to. If the pulley moves without taking the rod with it, the marks will move apart and it'll be easy to see where things slipped.

It can be any of the pulleys. The ones directly on the stepper shafts are quite common.