My thoughts at first too, but I checked the Gcode and all 2400 layers were present.
I went to do another print just now and discovered that the nozzle was clogged. Maybe it is possible that the printer went through the motions of completing the print but no material was extruded for the last 500 layers or so. I would think this would cause an error way before it could run through all 500 layers though, either an overheating error or something. Plus the nozzle and the print looked in good condition when I found the partially completed print.
I ended up breaking the print into 2 small parts which I'll join later.
My first guess would be, that the gcode is incomplete. Ether Cura did something wrong or it didnt copy completely to the sdcard. You could load the gcode in cura to check this.
Link to post
Share on other sites