Velleman K8200 printing problem

Posted · Velleman K8200 printing problem

Hey I Need help here

My Velleman K8200 is connected to Cura and it is my first print. The Problem I have is that after the 2 or 3 layer it moves to a different place and does wired stuff not making the next layer where it is supposed to be...

please help.

Thank you!

"does weird stuff" isn't exactly a helpful description of what's happening.

Also, you should be aware that the vast majority here are Ultimaker users so getting specific K8200 help might be slow or non existent. You're still welcome here of course, just something to keep in mind :)

hi

I looked a a Vellmean about 18months ago it used Repetier did your printer come with it if so have you used it??? and if so does the same problem exist with it.

if you haven't and you've got it try it. Thats the first point of call.

not much help I'm sure but the problem is vague and if its your first print then Id expect vague