What parts should I order?

mayo77

Posted · What parts should I order?

Hey everyone Im pretty new to the 3d printing scene but, I am seriously making a go at making a small business out of this machine. With that being said, downtime could potentially cripple my business, so what spare parts do you think i should have on hand?

Is there anything that sort of just goes every now and then which can cripple your machine? Im not really into spending a fortune if possible but, what would you suggest I have and why?

Posted · What parts should I order?

When you start a small business buy at least 2 machines. When everything working like you want you can print at the same time or use parts from other machine to repair the other one then contuniue your job. Otherwise you can get timing stress.

• 2 months later...
    Posted (edited) · What parts should I order?

TFT couplers is the main thing you would need. Everything else is quite durable

Ill be honest i have had ALOT of problems already.. Belts shredding right out of the box, fans stop working,  feeder ends just coming loose and falling off, PTFE coupler done in like 2 months, changed to an olson block, heater, i dunno the list is just on and on and i only had it 4 months.... maybe i got a lemon, but my machine is anything but durable, seems overly fragile to me, all the wires are like 400 gauge..my hair is almost thicker.

I think I'm in the range of 300$ on parts already and my fans just went down today, and it might be the main board(waiting on tech support) so who know how much more thats gonna cost me.

Edited by Guest