Printing

TMMT

Hey there guys,

i am using Cura for the Prusa Mendel i3, however it is not printing. I know i am really no expert at 3d printing but this is the problem:

i load a .STL file in cura. After that i scale it, and rotate it. This is all no problem, however when i push the print button, in only saves the toolpath instead of starting to print. Can anyone give me some advice on this? The manual states that it should give a printing screen with the connected printer, sadly it does not...

thank you for replying!

Thijs

I haven't done this in a few years but try right clicking the "print" button. This feature may have been removed from Cura but I don't think so - it's just hidden slightly I think.

You can certainly use other free (and better) software to print such as repetier host or pronterface.

right clicking the print button does nothing, sadly. I will however try the other software.

Thanks

I haven't done this in a few years but try right clicking the "print" button.  This feature may have been removed from Cura but I don't think so - it's just hidden slightly I think.

You can certainly use other free (and better) software to print such as repetier host or pronterface.

another problem accured, i cant download any of the software you mentioned. The repetier asks for donations, and i cant find pronterface....

I haven't done this in a few years but try right clicking the "print" button.  This feature may have been removed from Cura but I don't think so - it's just hidden slightly I think.

Posted (edited) · Printing

You can klick under male donations red colored  "Download without donation" text

Edited by Guest