Newest Cura 15.04.5 issue printing separately

gareee

Posted (edited) · Newest Cura 15.04.5 issue printing separately

I just ran into this today. I loaded three separate objects, scaled and arranged them, and after slicing and starting a print, noticed they were rinting all at once rather than one at a time. I still had cura open on surface, so I looked at it, and yup! Its set to all at once, but the slicing is doing all at a time, with relatively flat items.

Has anyone else seen this odd behaviour? (I'll try closing and reopening cura to see if it was just some strange one shot issue.)

5a331ad5a6fa1_Screenshot(63).thumb.png.8440ca4310c6b7e8d5a8e2f0778be1a8.png

EDIT: I just closed it and reopened it, and yep, the bug can be replicated.

5a331ad5a6fa1_Screenshot(63).thumb.png.8440ca4310c6b7e8d5a8e2f0778be1a8.png

Edited by Guest

Posted (edited) · Newest Cura 15.04.5 issue printing separately

Just checked (win10) with 3 random objects, I can't replicate it, one-at-a-time working fine for me. No idea what your issue can be.

Edited by Guest

Posted · Newest Cura 15.04.5 issue printing separately

I've been printing 3 of these together for the last week, as I've been improving upon the model. The two main halves are only 4" at the widest, and the disc in the back is only 2 1/4" diameter, so there should be plenty of space.

That said, interestingly enough I had left all my curas open for the last few hours since this post, and I we looking at them again to see if there was a setting that was off or something that might correct the issue, and lo and behold, the 15.04.5 version open was now sliced properly for individual printing.

Does it keep working in the background once it looks like the slicing is done, and the path is available to view? I'd swear I haven't touched it for hours since discovering the bug, and trying it in the new beta instead.

(Both 15.04.4 and the latest new beta separated the printing properly without issue.)