Control Flow Rate During Print

NKakon

Posted · Control Flow Rate During Print

Does anyone know of a way to control the flow rate during a print? I've seen that there's a tweak at Z plugin and from what I've understood that's only usable for changing predetermined properties at predetermined layers of the print. What i'm wondering is if there's a way to change the flow rate as the print is already going like you can do in MatterControl.

Thank you in advance,

Nirel

yes. You want tweak-at-z.

Flow rate can be changed. It's a gcode. You can also change it on-the-fly from the TUNE menu.

yes.  You want tweak-at-z.

Flow rate can be changed.  It's a gcode.  You can also change it on-the-fly from the TUNE menu.

So tweak at Z is from what i've gathered something you set at the begining of the code and cant change after you click print, correct? I'm asking about a more on the fly type of thing.

Where is the TUNE menu? I can't find it.

yes.  You want tweak-at-z.

Flow rate can be changed.  It's a gcode.  You can also change it on-the-fly from the TUNE menu.

Just realized my problem, I'm using a ROBO3DR1 printer, not an ultimaker, so I dont have the screen and controller for it. is there any way to access the TUNE menu directly from the computer?