Makerfaire Bay Area - omg! Who is going??

gr5

Posted (edited) · Makerfaire Bay Area - omg! Who is going??

I'm going.  I love to meet people.  If you are going murphy's law says you will visit the UM booth during the only minute I step away.  So let's not rely on chance.  Contact me ahead of time!  Send me a message on this temporary email and a way to contact you (preferably standard cell phone SMS messaging) and I will send you my contact info (skype, phone, whatsapp, fb-message are all good and active on my phone).  You can email me at this temporary email (will last at least until makerfaire is over):

gr-mf2016 _at_ spamarrest.com

Obviously replace the "_at_" with... - hell if you don't understand then I changed my mind - I don't want to meet you after all, lol.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...
    Posted · Makerfaire Bay Area - omg! Who is going??

You should! Do you have a Z-unlimited too?

What did you make already?

We used a bigger nozzle on these for the sake of time.

I believe we used a 1.5mm nozzle so that is pretty big.

Posted · Makerfaire Bay Area - omg! Who is going??

You should! Do you have a Z-unlimited too?

What did you make already?

We used a bigger nozzle on these for the sake of time.

I believe we used a 1.5mm nozzle so that is pretty big.

Nope I don't yet but that's what I meant by "I should do it" ahah !

We have a lot of demand for bigger prints and combined with big nozzles and some other improvements it could be just incredible to have it in our store !

And because we're official Ultimaker resellers, we could again show the "even more" possible with these crazy machines :p