Downloaded the 1506 version and the loading material and reversing material are reversed. reset to factory,same thing.

Oldtimer

Posted · Downloaded the 1506 version and the loading material and reversing material are reversed. reset to factory,same thing.

First of all, don't use 15.06, it's a buggy mess. Use 15.04.6 or 2.1.2.

Second, you likely chose "Ultimaker 2+" when updating the firmware of your "Ultimaker 2", or vice versa.

Posted · Downloaded the 1506 version and the loading material and reversing material are reversed. reset to factory,same thing.

Did you install the firmware?

What printer do you have?

I have a 2+ and when I converted it from the basic 2 I had to load the firmware 3 times to stop the "bed" from rising and striking the nozzle. It had assumed that I had a U2 extended and after I had reloaded the firmware for the the third time it accepted it. Remembering this I reloaded the firmware 3 times and the problem was gone, it now works as an Ultimaker 2+ should i.e. impeccably. Many thanks for your prompt reply!!!!!.

First of all, don't use 15.06, it's a buggy mess. Use 15.04.6 or 2.1.2.

Second, you likely chose "Ultimaker 2+" when updating the firmware of your "Ultimaker 2", or vice versa.

HI', it was 15.04.6 I was using. But when I was converting from U2 to U2+ I had to load the firmware 3 times before it accepted. Remembering this I did the same thing and the problem was solved. I now use 2.1.2. I did check that I had the correct model each time but it seems not to accept the firmware the first time. Thanks again for your info'.