Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
paul9

FormFutura Filaments

Hello everyone!

Some of you are using the filaments company FormFutura?

How do you feel?

They are of good quality?

Tips?

Does anyone know you recommend a good company of quality filaments?

From a technical point that might be true indeed. I care about filament size consistency but maintly I want good quality prints & specially good (and repeatable) colors.

What can you tell me of this company Smart Materials?

it is good quality?

I've seen that has great prices.

You've got to use their filaments?

The filament size it's fantastic. It prints just as good or better than colorfabb. For technical stuff their coral color has give me better prints than faber. I use their orange, blue and coral colors for my customers.

The filament size it's fantastic. It prints just as good or better than colorfabb. For technical stuff their coral color has give me better prints than faber. I use their orange, blue and coral colors for my customers.

Thanks

I also really like FormFutura. Especially their yellow. (Much better than Colorfabb's yellow, for example. I mean in terms of colour.)

I did have some bed adhesion issues with my FormFutura, easily solved with glue stick, but I was also still just learning to print. :)

For structural stuff, I prefer Colorfabb, because PLA/PHA is better than plain PLA. But FormFutura is quality stuff and fantastic colours.

Hope this helps. :)

I also really like FormFutura.  Especially their yellow.  (Much better than Colorfabb's yellow, for example.  I mean in terms of colour.)

I did have some bed adhesion issues with my FormFutura, easily solved with glue stick, but I was also still just learning to print. :)

For structural stuff, I prefer Colorfabb, because PLA/PHA is better than plain PLA.  But FormFutura is quality stuff and fantastic colours.

Hope this helps. :)

Thank you!