import your thingiverse profile into youmagine?

lance-greene

Posted · import your thingiverse profile into youmagine?

so i saw pinshape had a feature where you could import your thingiverse profile into it and it would upload all you designs into the site so you didnt have to manually do it. its an awesome idea, although the few times i tried to do it nothing seemed to happen and it just sat there for a few hours before i gave up.

could this feature be added to youmagine?

because to be honest, i absolutely hate the idea of multiple 3d model repository sites for downloading printable models and its always a pain to have to make an account on each one and then upload all of your designs multiple times so all your accounts on all the sites are updated.

yet i still want everyone to have the best and full access to my designs.

i have 30+ designs on my thingiverse and youmagine account and i have a ton more i havent uploaded because its such a hassle to do, especially when you have to do each one twice.

if i could just upload my designs to 1 profile then have all the other sites pull that info onto their site it would save me sooooo much time and effort and i would actually really enjoy doing it, unlike now where i just put it off cause it's such a hassle.

sorry for the rant!

Posted · import your thingiverse profile into youmagine?

It was so long ago that I honestly can't remember if I used some sort of migration tool or if I just copy pasted manually. I think I'm going senile sometimes...