Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
gr5

Makerfaire NYC 2016!! yay!

I'm going. Every year I ask for people to text me when they come to the Ultimaker booth. Every year I miss 1/3 of the people. I spend a lot of time at the booth but murphy's law says pretty much 100% we will not see each other if you don't text me. So send me a private message and I'll give you my cell. Or email me at thegr5store _at_ gmail.com to get my cell phone number.

I really really do want to meet you all.

Also you can ask any of the "american's" at the booth to text me because those Dutch people don't have USA cell phone plans. But better to text me directly and I'll run over.

WHO ELSE IS GOING? (I know 100,000 people will be there but who from the forums).

Sander has the usa plan but it probably costs ultimaker $1 per text so don't make him text me :)

makerfaire nyc - october 1,2

http://makerfaire.com/new-york/

My favorite 30 second promo video for world makerfaire:

https://vimeo.com/70982386

My own makrefaire promo video - 2 min 44 seconds:

sander is visible with his hipster glasses and beard behind the display as it comes down around 2:11.

• Like 1