bob-hepple

Foehnsturm Dual Extruder Approach

Posted · Foehnsturm Dual Extruder Approach

Could someone enlighten me if possible, Before my UM2 goes, could I use the two Bondtech's I have (1fitted) (1spare) with this mod, I believe TinkerGnome I think is supplying the firmware... Just checking before I let the Printer go. if it is compatible I'm keeping it......

Yes, you could use the two Bondtechs, you would just need another (UM2 or UM2+) printhead (including the wiring) and bowden tube.

Thanks for the Reply

That said, I have 2 Bondtech's - 2 3D Solex matchless blocks and nozzles and a spare Bowden.. I also have Spare Fans (3) and a Spare Fan Shroud??

All I would need then is another Heater 35w and a temps Probe.

Correct???

You would need the aluminum stuff (the two plates and the cooling thingy inbetween) as well.

You would need the aluminum stuff (the two plates and the cooling thingy inbetween) as well.

I think these are about 15.- each at your ultimaker reseller.

Yes I have the alloy parts as well, also the 3 plastic parts which I guess you don't need.... looks like I'm good to go. When the mod is available I'm interested?.. thanks for the replies