Retrieving profiles setting from Gcode Cura 2.3

esteban-pacheco

Posted · Retrieving profiles setting from Gcode Cura 2.3

On the Profiles pane of the preferences (quickly accessible through the "Manage profiles..." option in the profiles dropdown), press "Import" and select your gcode file.

Ah, I see. You have to select gcode from the type of files in the import dialog.

@nallath, a "All supported types" would be interesting for all open/import dialogs, if possible.

Ah, I see. You have to select gcode from the type of files in the import dialog.

@nallath, a "All supported types" would be interesting for all open/import dialogs, if possible.

I have a "All files (*)" option there, it's just not selected by default.

"All supported (*.curaprofile, *.gcode)" would be nice to have as the default option, which is different from "All files (*.*). The File->Open File... dialog already has this.

Posted (edited) · Retrieving profiles setting from Gcode Cura 2.3

guys, i found it, I'm using a mac, so i needed to click first in OPTIONS and then comes a dialog where i can choose what kind of file i want to open...

Edited by Guest