For Sale : 4 Ultimaker 2+ printers with Bondtech Feeders (SOLD)

Posted (edited) · For Sale : 4 Ultimaker 2+ printers with Bondtech Feeders (SOLD)

All;

Because of the way I use my Printers, the Ultimaker 3 is a logical choice for me. That means that I am selling my existing "farm"  of Ultimaker 2+ printers!

let's start off with that they are all in excellent condition. if you read my forum replies and look at my hub you can see I know what I am doing when it comes to the UM2.

they have always been well lubricated, parts replaced when needed, and issues fixed when they occurred. right now they are troublefree printers, achieving a success rate of 98 percent on my prints.

out of the 4 printers there is no best one, they are identical and perform flawlessly.

the belts are properly aligned, the axels are 100 percent straight etc. etc.

each of the printer has an Ultimaker 2 or 2+ as a base. they all have UM2+ parts, so Olsson Block, TFM coupler, Spring Replacement, new accurate temp sensor, 35 watt heater etc. etc.

so in essence, all 4 printers are UM2+ printers.

as a bonus, all printers have a BondTech feeder installed at the back. I've installed them using a custom bracket, which allows any spool (750 or 2200 grams) to be mounted on the back using the original spoolholder.

the other change is that every printer has a Raspberry Pi attached to the bottom and a camera installed inside the printer. no additional holes have been drilled for any of these modifications BTW!

this means that each printer can create timelapses and can be controlled over the network.

so what you are getting is;

an UM2+

Bondtech QR Feeder pre-installed

Raspberry Pi with Octoprint + camera pre-installed

I also have a load of spare parts available that I can add to the sale. all printers come with a new nozzle, my personal guarantee, a spool of filament of your choice, and the option to create a test print in advance.

running hours of these printers varies between 1200 and 17.000 hours. I know, I know, the youngest printer will be the most popular, but there really is no difference. they have all performed flawlessly and parts have been replaced when needed. when I place all 4 next to eachother, there is not one that performs better, you will not be able to tell the difference between the youngest or the oldest printer.

these printers have gotten me a consistent 4.9 on 3D Hubs, and are super reliable.

I'm located in the center of THe Netherlands but willing to ship on your cost.

my asking price is 1500 euros a piece which really is a steal..

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

Posted · For Sale : 4 Ultimaker 2+ printers with Bondtech Feeders (SOLD)

Why couldn't you  be in the US?  Enjoy the UM3s when they come in.

if you buy all 4 and pay for shipping, I'll throw in 1200 bucks of spare parts for free ;)

I've greatly enjoyed the Um2+ printers, I still do :) they are absolutely awesome.. I have logged some serious hours on some of them and there is no difference between the oldest or newest models. they are absolutely perfect printers, couldn't have wished for a better one.

alas, times are changing and people that order prints for me want different kind of prints, they want very complex prints and don';t mind paying extra.. hence the switch.. I just hope the Um3 will be as reliable as the Um2+ :)

That's a great deal....now if I could only get that money tree to bloom...

seems I might have shown my good side for once.. a school will buy all 4 of them for a good price.. making sure students can play and work with them to their content :)

• Like 3

That's a win for the kids!

• Like 1

That's a win for the kids!

that's what I thought.. so less money for me, more good stuff for kids :)

Well, if nobody else wants to...?

If you're willing to ship to Denmark, I'm certainly interested in one. What sort of payment is acceptable? Paypal?

Oh, crap. Disregard that. I missed the part with the school snatching them. Bastards :p

yup... these are all sold :)

yup... these are all sold :)