Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
langus94

Ultimaker 3 extended

Hi

i have just got a Ultimaker 3 extended.

The problem is that the screen doesnt turn on. I had connected everything like it should be and turned on the printer and wait to boot up. It only turn on the lights but the display doesnt turn on. What could be the problem?

You have to wait quite a while - a minute or two. Did you wait 2 minutes? If so then it's probably a cable fell out in shipping. Remove the metal covers underneath the printer (with power cable disconnected) and look for 2 ribbon cables and make sure they are seated properly.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Our picks

• Taking Advantage of DfAM
      This is a statement that’s often made about AM/3DP. I'll focus on the way DfAM can take advantage of some of the unique capabilities that AM and 3DP have to offer. I personally think that the use of AM/3DP for light-weighting is one of it’s most exciting possibilities and one that could play a key part in the sustainability of design and manufacturing in the future.
      • 3 replies

Important Information

Welcome to the Ultimaker Community of 3D printing experts. Visit the following links to read more about our Terms of Use or our Privacy Policy. Thank you!