PC-max and PVA

Sjorsvanos

Posted · PC-max and PVA

Does anyone have experience with printing the model in PC-Max and suport-material in PVA?

I'm using the Ultimaker 3 Extended...

The PVA and PC-Max won't stick together, can somebody help me? (Must be printed in PC or PC-max)

Kind regards,

Sjors

Posted · PC-max and PVA

Thanks for your response, I did and they send me a profile to work with.

But nothing seems to work.

For now I'm printing the PC-Max part with PC-Max support, that works sort off...

• 4 weeks later...
    Posted · PC-max and PVA

I use pc-max with UM pva, and use the Simplify 3D pla + pva fine profile.

Only change the dense layer to 2, 90 % dense infill and 0 upper and lower seperation layers, also 0 horizontal offset.

Works nicely.

My printbed is treated with 3Dlac, and to get good adhesive on top of the pc-max, i make the support as big as i can, or have to.

If i use the PolySupport, i threat it like normal support, no dense layer and a little horizontal offset.

• Like 1