Skangster

Um 2+ scratching left sidepanel

Posted (edited) · Um 2+ scratching left sidepanel

Hi.  my um2+ has started to scratch on the left side.  Starting from the midle and getting worse towards the the back (where the extruder stops after a print). Any advice how to fix this?

Edited by Guest

Posted · Um 2+ scratching left sidepanel

Can you take a photo of the print head? Probably you just need to bend the left fan inwards into the head a bit. But show us a photo. It could be the fan is fine and instead you need to adjust the X axis limit switch a mm or so. Just bend it.

Posted · Um 2+ scratching left sidepanel

I had this fault after a session of checking all the screws were still tight.

The solution was to bend the X-axis limit switch slightly.  I'm assume I accidentally bent it while performing the maintenance.