Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
ngwpower

Cura no Disk error

Error "Cura.exe - No Disk   There is no disk in the drive." Been using Cura for a year, love it. This morning opened Cura 2.6.2 and got this error, can not stop it, won't open. Running MS10. Removed from drive and reinstalled from this site, still getting error.

5a333ef119598_Curaerror.thumb.png.7eb0de6ffca514cf62ddeacb798955f9.png

Thank You!

5a333ef119598_Curaerror.thumb.png.7eb0de6ffca514cf62ddeacb798955f9.png

Edited by Guest

Loaded 2.7 and so far no error message. The bug report says seven days ago, if I am reading it correctly. What is confusing is the report talks about having the SD card in the C. I have gotten the error with or without the card in C. After a reboot of C each time. And I have to reboot by switching my machine off, as the restart and turn off controls are frozen!

I had that happen a few times. Once I got it cleared I started this practice:

If I inserted a removable, Cura sees it and defaults to "Save to Removable Drive". Even when removing the drive, Cura still offers that option. So, it sees the drive going in, but not being ejected, even using the 'eject removable' to dismount the drive properly.

I just make sure from now on that I never leave it in that state and make sure to not close Cura with that option open.

it is part of my practice now and have not had to encounter that issue since.

I had that happen a few times. Once I got it cleared I started this practice:

If I inserted a removable, Cura sees it and defaults to "Save to Removable Drive". Even when removing the drive, Cura still offers that option. So, it sees the drive going in, but not being ejected, even using the 'eject removable' to dismount the drive properly.

I just make sure from now on that I never leave it in that state and make sure to not close Cura with that option open.

it is part of my practice now and have not had to encounter that issue since.