September 5th | Ultimaker webinar with Volkswagen Autoeuropa Lead Engineer

SandervG

Posted (edited) · September 5th | Ultimaker webinar with Volkswagen Autoeuropa Lead Engineer

We have been working really, really hard to make sure you read about Volkswagen Autoeurope using Ultimaker 3D printers in their assembly factory. You may even read it twice already. But we are not done just yet!

Together with Volkswagen Autoeurope we will also host a webinar on engineering.com on September 5th 2pm EDT. Together with Paul Heiden, the Senior Vice President of Product Management at Ultimaker, one of the Volkswagen Autoeurope leading engineers will explain how Volkswagen Autoeuropa uses Ultimaker 3D printers to create manufacturing aids in-house, raising production standards and achieving significant cost savings.

When I read about this Business case for the first time, I was pretty impressed with how such a big assembly line used Ultimakers and how quickly they adapted their workflow to match a relatively new additive manufacturing method like (desktop) 3D printing.

I'm pretty sure the presentation we'll receive during the webinar will also be vert interesting, but what I think is really a unique opportunity, is that you will also have the opportunity to ask questions directly to their lead engineer and our own Senior Vice President of Product Management, Paul Heiden.

That is an opportunity you don't get very often.

If you are interested, follow this link and register for free for the webinar. It will only take a couple of minutes and you are assured of a front seat!

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

Posted (edited) · September 5th | Ultimaker webinar with Volkswagen Autoeuropa Lead Engineer

Sounds interesting, also for Ultimaker employees.

Maybe it is useful to add the European timezone that this will happen: if I am correctly this starts 7pm Central European Time.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

Posted · September 5th | Ultimaker webinar with Volkswagen Autoeuropa Lead Engineer

Sounds interesting, also for Ultimaker employees.

Maybe it is useful to add the European timezone that this will happen: if I am correctly this starts 7pm Central European Time.

I was told today the webinar starts at 8pm Dutch time. Sorry for the confusion.

• Guest unpinned this topic