Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Speccare

BedPlate adhesion

I have been sucessfully printing parts for 3 months on the ultimaker 3. I have come back after a month of disuse and now prints won't stick. I have tried all the normal steps following the Ultimaker thread. Carrying out z alignment, using uglue , adding rafts brims and skirts. slowly increasing bedplate from 80-100 over 30 print attemps. i have played with print temperature and increased first layer thickness.Also slowing first layer print speed from 30 down to 12.I haven't played with flow.

I am printing colourfabb ngen and ultimaker natural pva. Its unsticking while printing cpe.

My current settings are print head 230,flow 101 build plate 85, intial layer height 0.25 fan 65% on a 0.4 aa core.

Does anyone have some combinations of settings that might solve this. The ambient temperature is the same as before, i don't understand why it isn't sticking.