Maker Faire NY "Real World 3D Printing" Panel w/ MatterHackers and Ultimaker

lrodriguez

Posted (edited) · Maker Faire NY "Real World 3D Printing" Panel w/ MatterHackers and Ultimaker

Just a heads up that if you are headed to New York for Maker Faire, Ultimaker is partnering up with MatterHackers for a meetup at FatCat FabLab the Thursday before. This is our second year, it is a lot of fun, and a good event to network before the crazy Maker Faire weekend begins!

You can also meet the entire Ultimaker North America Community team, Matt Griffin, Liz Arum, and Luis Rodriguez. We will also have many Ultimaker Community members in attendance, including UltiArjan and Gr5!

Details about the meetup are below and let us know if you want to meetup onsite at Maker Faire!

Meetup info

https://www.meetup.com/fat-cat-fab-

lab/events/242651285/

Maker Faire info

https://makerfaire.com/

Luis Rodriguez

Community Strategist

Ultimaker North America

Edited by SandervG
  • Like 1

Posted · Maker Faire NY "Real World 3D Printing" Panel w/ MatterHackers and Ultimaker

I am looking forward to being there tonight and have tickets for the weekend as well. Will be my first....kinda have the same feeling like my first comic convention.....wll the goodies to see and marvel at.

Posted · Maker Faire NY "Real World 3D Printing" Panel w/ MatterHackers and Ultimaker

I went last night and it was very informative. However I just came off two freelance jobs that collided and burned the candle at both ends and was not able to finish the night.

I even posted about the Morphi app that I learned about in another thread here.

I will be at Maker Faire on Saturday and will be dropping by your booth, setup, whatever it is and hope to meet up with you guys.

• Like 1