Where do I find start/end gcodes in Cura 2.7?

Noga

Posted · Where do I find start/end gcodes in Cura 2.7?

I just now updated from Cura 2.1 to Cura 2.7. However, when I start a print (via USB), first the bed & head heat up, then the printer homes all axes, and then the second it finished homing the extruder just gives up on heating and starts rapidly dropping in temperature.

Plus, when it starts the print, it prints only a couple layers of the brim, and then proceeds to move the extruder on long line back and forth along the heatbed on the Y axis, like 4 times, then the same along the X axis. I think it might be trying to extrude at the same time, but at this point, the extruder is very cold so there are only flakes coming out.

anyway, I suspect the problem with the cooling extruder is in the start Gcode, but I seriously don't know about the back-and-forth lines.