Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
risc

New Cura 3 update

I been printing with the 2.0.7 with the save to file on the memory stick and print find I try now with the usb

and the print output in out of the printing area volume of my printer what is the reason or what I need to set I have a custom machine set at 200 200 190 like I said printing from memory stick is find but sending via USB is printing out of range parameter

thank you

hiya,

can I assume that when you check the layer view that it is within the build area.

I can only suggest that there is a machine setting incorrect in cura. there is sometimes a tick box for flip (can be called mirror) x-axis, y-axis and z-axis. but I can't check for the moment as I haven't got 2.0.7 installed any more.

however if your other settings for build area are incorrect then you can fall foul of that too.

what printer are you running? This will dictate what you have available to change setting wise.

I would need to check the cura version but why aren't you on 2.7 or later?

regards

Rebekah Anderson

Thank you for the suggestion the printer im using is a home make 200x200x190

the intriguingthing is that using the memory stick is find but when i try with the usb printing is when it go crazy on the printing location.. i will try 2.7 as you mention let you know how i did with that version. I like Cura i use Simplify3D with usb not issue but i like to see if i can stick with Cura.

Thank you

Thank you for the suggestion the printer im using is a home make 200x200x190

the intriguingthing is that using the memory stick is find but when i try with the usb printing is when it go crazy on the printing location.. i will try 2.7 as you mention let you know how i did with that version. I like Cura i use Simplify3D with usb not issue but i like to see if i can stick with Cura.

Thank you

are you using the same Gcode flavour in cura as you are in S3D.

is it Sallfish fiemware?

it's under printer settings in cura and in Gcode tab on S3D.

hope this might be the answer.