Cura 3.0.3 issue with mouseover

FrankJohannsson

Posted · Cura 3.0.3 issue with mouseover

Here is another one:

When I hove my mousepointer over the menu items of Cura, in most of the cases, the second level of menus cannot be accessed. 5a334089a6500_2017-10-3117_20_06-UltimakerCura.thumb.png.4abcc7458970ee3e3b5749f486b10873.png

I mean, the item under the pointer normally changes its colour on mouseover. Not so in Cura. I can see the items on second level, but cannot select anything. Third level cannot be accessed at all.

Maybe some missing prerequisites like bad Python or something like that?

Cura: 3.0.3

Kind regards

5a334089a6500_2017-10-3117_20_06-UltimakerCura.thumb.png.4abcc7458970ee3e3b5749f486b10873.png

Instead of using the menu along the top, can you try using the dropdown in the sidebar? Does that have the same issue?

Something else to try is using the cursor keys to navigate the submenus. Not ideal, I know, but it might help you until a proper fix is found.

Sometimes, the cursor keys work sometimes even this won't work.

I can scroll through the menus with the cursor keys from left to right (File - View - Settings - Extensions) but then, I cannot get further. Instead, I have to move the mpuse pointer over Plugins to continue with the cursor. Perhaps I'll go back to a older version of Cura or starting with a clean Cura install again.

Further Info: I'm working on a laptop with Intel HD 4600 + NVIDIA GeForce 880M

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 16 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features

Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
        • 0 replies