My ultimaker with headed bed

Posted · My ultimaker with headed bed

Nice job !

Can you tell us more about the casing ? PMMA has proven to show hairline cracks over time.

Is this PMMA ? How long have you been running it ? Any stress markings in the material around the tension points ? How much does the total build weigh ?

This puppy is srcreaming for more LED's :-)

We'd love to receive more pics for our fablab ( we'll display custom UM's in our 3D printing section ) ->

UM {at} fablab013.nl

Nice job !

Can you tell us more about the casing ? PMMA has proven to show hairline cracks over time.

Is this PMMA ? How long have you been running it ? Any stress markings in the material around the tension points ? How much does the total build weigh ?

This puppy is srcreaming for more LED's :smile:

We'd love to receive more pics for our fablab ( we'll display custom UM's in our 3D printing section ) ->

UM {at} fablab013.nl

Acrylic, coupled with the effect of painting.

running it 300 hours or more, build weigh 10KG ~ 15KG;

gallery_11403_90_4585.jpg

gallery_11403_90_95866.jpg

gallery_11403_90_133681.jpg

Can you please explain procedure about getting hot bed working properly? What modification to z-stage? How correct connect to electronic, additional fun? Buy new power supply?

Regards

very nice!

hi i downloaded the files and started to build a 3d model the x and y rails which are 8mm the bearing holes on the frame measur 16.85mm there isnt a 17mm o/d with 8mm id bearing