I'm quite disappointed about the new Ultimaker2. Not all of the most important aspects have been fixed.
- No dual printing. WHY?? I think that this should be standard now.
- No heat chamber. Forget this printer if you want to do in ABS.
- No PEI print plate. For example the Kuhling&Kuhling printer is using it. The VERY BEST in means of print surface. The latest blog entry is talking about gluesticks. Are you serious, Ultimaking?
- "Low cost material" Where? 31,50 EUR for 750 g material is quite high.
- It has a heated bed. Wow! Already standard for at least 2 years in the reprap world.
- The bigger print envelope and larger build ratio is indeed very nice.
- The hot-end which seems to be made out entirely of metal is a must in my opinion.
I'm sorry, but I truly don't see why this printer should be worth about 2000 EUR.