colorFabb bronzeFill

SteveCox3D

Posted · colorFabb bronzeFill

I'm fairly new to the forum but have been 3D printing for 4 years on Ultimaker printers.  Yesterday I visited colorFabb and it was great to hear them say that they still see bronzeFill as one of their flagship materials even though it was launched some time ago. I love this material, and my best 3D print to date was made using it (colorFabb described me as one of the experts in using bronzeFill, which was really nice of them).

There are pictures of it shown here. It combined a lot of my 3D printing skills to be able to successfully print this model using no infill, and using only 1 gramme of support material by splitting it into sections that were then joined together.  It also took a lot of my post-processing experience with this material to achieve this finish.  

I did not create the model, I would love to be able to digitally sculpt to this level of detail, but it does show when you combine an exceptional model with and exceptional material you get an exceptional result!!

PWD_Full Print1.jpg

PWD_Full Print2.jpg

PWD_Full Print4.jpg

PWD_Full Print5.jpg

PWD_Full Print6.jpg

PWD_Full Print7.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 years later...
Posted · colorFabb bronzeFill

Hi, amazing piece you have there.  I've been seriously struggling with getting a successful print with bronzefill and at this point feel like I am just wasting filament.  Do you have any tips as to how you got sucha refined piece.  And what settings do you use for bronzefill?  Thanks in advance