Since update to 3.2.1 the printer ends the job with a large blob of material

digidaus

Posted · Since update to 3.2.1 the printer ends the job with a large blob of material

I updated to Cura 3.2.1 and firmware-update to my Ultimaker 2 to 2.6.2. After that every print job ends with a large additonal blob of material at the end position before the printer returns to the basic position and the build plate was lowered. Please help to solve this problem! I have no idea. I am printing with the fine profile without any modifications and a 0.25 nozzle.

Posted · Since update to 3.2.1 the printer ends the job with a large blob of material

This is a known bug with cura 3.2.1.  I could get into it but well 3 different things came together to make this bug happen.  If you fix any of the 3 things the bug goes away.  Cura 3.3 fixes two of the bugs.  After installing cura 3.3 if you install the marlin firmware onto the printer that fixes the 3rd thing and you can go back to cura 3.2.1 if you want as fixing ANY of the 3 things fixes the bug.

Thanks, I installed Cura 3.3 beta and from this firmware 3.3 for the Ultimaker 2 and I am working now with Cura 3.2.1 and my problem is gone.