Not getting Squareness

3Vima

Posted · Not getting Squareness

Hi every one,

Can anyone suggest how to get squareness on prints? Currently, I am printing PC material and not able to print it perfectly.

It's getting radios on outside walls instead of the straight wall.

Posted (edited) · Not getting Squareness

@SandervG can you please help us

Edited by 3Vima

We can always try :)

What firmware are you using? It can be that your jerk and acceleration settings are sub-optimal. 

How tight are your belts? And at what temperature are you printing (print head & bed)?

Its brand new machine. Belts are good and tight enough. Print temperature 280

image.thumb.png.132e4f3bbb869a2841c0e59449e2bfb8.png

image.png

Bed temperature 115

I would still recommend to see if newer firmware is available. Is your Ultimaker 3 connected to the network? If your Ultimaker spent some time at a reseller or in a warehouse, it is possible that a new firmware is released in the time it left our assembly factory, and ended up at your doorstep :)

280ºC seems on the high side of things, could you try to reduce it to 260ºC?

But your radius doesn't seem that bad, does it? I put a ruler over your photo, and they seem pretty straight to me. radius.thumb.png.a69d02298354b8594a4fa5bfb5179865.png

I will get back to you with new photos. I will try it again with reduced acceleration to 2000 instead of 4000. 

Thanks for your help