Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
hampzter

Cura 13.06.4 - Homing after last printed part destroyed parts

Hey.

I printed a part and had accidentally loaded in another part on to the table that was very much lower print (that is why I did not see it in Cura before export to SD-card).

When the print of the first part was done, it went to the middle and printed those two/three layers. Then it homed itself over the newly printed (correct sized) part and got it stuck between the build-plate and the hot end.

The first part it printed was the part it should print that was placed just above the home-area and the small faulty part was in the center.

Some code to "home" the head safely should be done. By lowering the Z so the head can move over the tallest object.

Regads,

</Jonas>