Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
whiskered

Freshly Bought Ulti2go issue

Hello all.

I have managed to do several test prints on my brand new ultimaker 2go.
I got it for less than one week.

I wanted now to print out my own model.
So I get in my testing skull and...
JPEG_20180527_195553.jpg?width=355&heigh

I got some odd issue now, no clue what is reason to this abnormal behavior and now I got issues with other models as well.

That's extremely common.  It happens when you have a part come loose from the bed and at that moment the part is wider than it is tall.  It gets dragged around like a hockey puck.  If the part is taller than wide it simply falls over.

The fix is to get your part to stick much better.  Are you using blue tape?  You have to clean the blue tape with isopropyl alcohol.  Blue tape comes with a layer of wax so the tape doesn't stick to itself.  It only takes a few seconds of cleaning with alcohol.

Getting parts to stick well may seem like an art form but it's actually a science and you can have your parts stick really really well if you follow all the advice in my video:

Right.
Thanks. I was expecting that I have noticed some of other models got warped like that as well.
Yes I am using tape and I have noticed very often when first drop of melted filament lands on it, it sometimes does not stick as well.

HMM
Now it seems I have flossing issue, when I have enabled Zhopping?
JPEG_20180528_100807.jpg

Edited by whiskered