Sign in to follow this  
mastory

How many Ultimakers?

Posted · How many Ultimakers?

I am curious and I think alot of others probably are too. How many Ultimakers have been sold overall? The pace of sales and is it still accelerating? Distribution by geography?

What I would like to hear is some high numbers. I want to take comfort that there will be an active and vibrant UM community for a long time to come and that company has a foundation for long term health.

This may be guarded information and I would sort of understand.

Matt

well im not sure... but you can count me if you want... ONE !!! and start from there ;-)

Ian

You are asking the company to disclose delicate information. I know you are well intended, but don't expect a direct answer.

Two! I'm from Argentina and I know there is at least another one here.

iv met a few other ultimaker owners... so lets say 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,... and continue.... ;-)

Ian

It was 3000 earlier this year, I would say it's now around 3500.

Generally you can multiply the number of forum participants by 2 to know how many customers there is.

Note that they deleted many spam accounts.