Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
kaiborg

Cura 3.3.1 does not start, win 10

Hello,

I have just installed Cura on a Lenovo T430 laptop and tried to start it. However, after the splashscreen and displaying the disclaimer, cura.exe stops to work, Windows closes the program.

I have added my stderr file.

I have not done any changes and also tried to re-start with deleted cura folder in my local folder.

stderr.log

Kai.

I still expiring the same Problem. The previews Version did start but did not found my Printer and 3.3.1. does not start even.

Tried to start it as a Admin and other stuff, no way to open it on windows 10 x64. Feel mad i am bound to Repetier Host since many month, because i expire bugs any time in a new Version. Feeling a bit mad about, because i was realy interested to test the Ironing function with a Flat Head Sapphire Prototype Noozle...

Hello,

my issue was solved by upgrading the graphics drivers. Since 2.3.1 Cura is using a newer version of open-GL. If oyur problems started with later versions, that might not be the solution.

I do not contact the printer from Cura, I use an octopi for that.

Kaiborg