Cura 3.3.1 does not start, win 10

kaiborg

Posted · Cura 3.3.1 does not start, win 10

Hello,

I have just installed Cura on a Lenovo T430 laptop and tried to start it. However, after the splashscreen and displaying the disclaimer, cura.exe stops to work, Windows closes the program.

I have added my stderr file.

I have not done any changes and also tried to re-start with deleted cura folder in my local folder.

stderr.log

Kai.

• 4 weeks later...

I still expiring the same Problem. The previews Version did start but did not found my Printer and 3.3.1. does not start even.

Tried to start it as a Admin and other stuff, no way to open it on windows 10 x64. Feel mad i am bound to Repetier Host since many month, because i expire bugs any time in a new Version. Feeling a bit mad about, because i was realy interested to test the Ironing function with a Flat Head Sapphire Prototype Noozle...

Hello,

my issue was solved by upgrading the graphics drivers. Since 2.3.1 Cura is using a newer version of open-GL. If oyur problems started with later versions, that might not be the solution.

I do not contact the printer from Cura, I use an octopi for that.

Kaiborg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 7 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features

Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
        • 0 replies