Cura Connect | Survey Read more... ×
Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
OverSavior

Cura 3.4 Preparing issue

Has anyone ever had same issue? I'm trying to prepare the model and just nothing happens. It happens to every model I'm trying to slice. Tho on another pc it works just ok.

Win 10 Pro 64x

I already tried to reinstall Cura and also disabled firewall and antivirus. Nothing rly helps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqXAvyoDtNQ

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Our picks

• Architect Design Contest | People
      The goal of this contest is to design a set of people figurines that could be used in such a project to make an area, office or mall seem populated. 
      Think of different types of people in different environments, like walking people, people standing still, working people, and both men and women.

• 9 replies
    • Taking Advantage of DfAM
      This is a statement that’s often made about AM/3DP. I'll focus on the way DfAM can take advantage of some of the unique capabilities that AM and 3DP have to offer. I personally think that the use of AM/3DP for light-weighting is one of it’s most exciting possibilities and one that could play a key part in the sustainability of design and manufacturing in the future.
      • 3 replies

Important Information

Welcome to the Ultimaker Community of 3D printing experts. Visit the following links to read more about our Terms of Use or our Privacy Policy. Thank you!