Maikas

Problem with cura 3.5

Posted · Problem with cura 3.5

Cura normally won't print walls/paths thinner than 0.8mm but you have a few choices.  You can check "print thin walls".  This will cause variable extrusion rates in this area which will be a slightly worse quality.  You can also lower the line width to < half the thickness of this area that you want it to print.  Or you can switch to a smaller nozzle.  Or you can enlarge the part.

Posted · Problem with cura 3.5

i found the solution, this new cura update changed my wall count from 3 to 6. Wasted all my day on this ?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Our picks

• Ultimaker Cura 4.0 | Stable available!
      Ultimaker Cura 4.0 is mainly focused on the improved user interface and cloud integration.
      As always, we want to collect your user feedback for this release. If there are any improvements you can think of, feel free to mention it here and help us to shape the next release.
      • 96 replies

Important Information

Welcome to the Ultimaker Community of 3D printing experts. Visit the following links to read more about our Terms of Use or our Privacy Policy. Thank you!