2 things missing from Cura 3.6

schafe

Posted · 2 things missing from Cura 3.6

There are 2 features I remember from older Cura versions that I have either turned off or do not exist. 

#1 - The vertical blue z hop lines that show every location of a z hop.  The only way I can determine how z hop setting adjustments affect the print are to see how the print time changes as I change values.

#2 - The ability to turn off layers that are below the one currently being viewed.  I previously used this feature a lot to look for defects in individual layers.

The layerview slider has two “nubs” that you can drag. If you drag the bottom one, lower layers become invisible. You can also drag the area between the two nubs.

That would make it "0 things missing from Cura 3.6", which I know isn't true 😉