Printing after cancelling job

pineirod

Posted · Printing after cancelling job

Hi,

My printer and computer are far away. I like very much the fact that I can just send a job and it will start printing (as a side note: in the case of the Form2 I need to go to push a button, which is annoying, and they will not change this).

Some times I send a job to the printer, I realize I want to modify something so I cancel it with the "queue manager". The problem I have, is that when I want to submit it again (with the modifications) it won't start; I have to go to the printer.

Is there a way I can send a new job from the computer after canceling?

thanks

regards,

I guess you have to go to the printer to confirm that you have removed the model from the build plate?

If so, then there is no way to override this message dialog.

It's not removing model (nothing was printed yet, it only started warming up and levelling), but there is like an "error screen" one has to touch/click. Next time I get it I'll send a picture

thanks

regards,

Normally the printer asks you if you want to retry the print if the print hasn't started yet. But also this message dialog cannot be suppressed or confirmed remotely.