Craig123

Early Print finish

Posted · Early Print finish

HI

i am using my S5 to print off some large prints. I have had the same problem happen twice now on two different prints. I am using CURA.

The prints start off well and gets just below have way through then the bed lowers, the printer head does not return to the corner starting point but stops where it is. The screen displayed that the print has finished and to confirm when the finished item has been removed from the bed.

The print is clearly not finished This does not happen every time which is confusing.

Has anybody had the same problem and know how I can stop it as it is annoying waisting all the material when it is a good print apart from it not being finished.

thank you

Is it possible to share the project file and the gcode with us? Is there an error message shown on the display?

Thanks!

Hi 

No error code is displayed. It is as if the print has completely finished with no problems. The last print that did this was 2 days into the print it had 2 days four hours left to print showing on screen and printing away happily came back 10 miniutes later and the screen was saying the print was finished please remove print.

The first time this happened I loaded the same print again onto the usb drive tried it again and it printed all the way to the end.

very strange