How do I release the bowden tube?

saulbass1

Posted · How do I release the bowden tube?

Hi,

This might seem like a dumb question but how do I release the bowden tube from the extruder mechanism? I've tried pulling it up using pliers - it seems well stuck and I don't want to break anything...

Also I have a similar problem at the other end, I can't pull the bowden up out of the printhead - I have to disassemble the printhead, and pull the bowden down and out of the mechanism - all of which takes time to then reassemble - if there was a quick way to release it and lift it up and out of the printhead that would be great.

( It's a pre-assembled printer so I've not gone through the process of assembling it and I can't find any posts asking the same question.)

Many thanks,

fb96wn.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.8 beta released
        Another Cura release has arrived and in this 5.8 beta release, the focus is on improving Z seams, as well as completing support for the full Method series of printers by introducing a profile for the UltiMaker Method.
        • 1 reply
      • Introducing the UltiMaker Factor 4
        We are happy to announce the next evolution in the UltiMaker 3D printer lineup: the UltiMaker Factor 4 industrial-grade 3D printer, designed to take manufacturing to new levels of efficiency and reliability. Factor 4 is an end-to-end 3D printing solution for light industrial applications
          • Thanks
        • 3 replies