Mark 2 - Website problems. Missing wiring images.

Posted (edited) · Mark 2 - Website problems. Missing wiring images.

Sorry if this is not the correct place. I have got to the wiring stage and am having some issues. Could someone help or are there some images of the mark 2 board installed I could look at? Thanks. I have checked again and it seems that the wiring pictures do not load for the bottom half of the wiring steps. Is this the same for all?

Does this page work ok for other people?

https://magnetic-tool-changer.com/step-4-wiring-and-connecting-to-the-board.html

Edited by planeflake

Posted · Mark 2 - Website problems. Missing wiring images.

Thanks I really appreciate this. I am not smart enough to do it without pictures! Great work on the mod I am really having fun modding my 3d printer.

• Like 1