VBezchleba

PREPARE TO PREVIEW - A PART OF MODEL MISSING

Posted (edited) · PREPARE TO PREVIEW - A PART OF MODEL MISSING

Hello,

I have encountered a problem with setting my model for 3D printing in CURA. Part of model in preview mode is missing.

I am adding a pictures of both views (prepare and preview) where the problem occurs, it is visible in the bottom part of the bottom picture where is only gray color which should be of red/yellow as the other parts of the preview image, I can't realize what is the problem.

I will be thankful for any advice which may lead to solve the issue.

Thank you!

Vladimir

AbAhhrVk-xZhoolTmrW5k35OmtJJy-nwhEK6L-zmt3fhMj6RxW9xAkodyUBUC3o4FXOI1MY01Rxqs4YY

Edited by VBezchleba
Narrowing down the area of picture, where the problem occurs.

Posted · PREPARE TO PREVIEW - A PART OF MODEL MISSING

I guess your model is too thin at this area and therefore it will not sliced by Cura.

You have two options, use a smaller nozzle to reduce the line width, reduce the line width with your current nozzle or use the experimental setting "Print thin walls".

Thank you for the quick reply.

Eventhough I have used "Print thin walls" and reducing line width, the problem (as shown in preview mode (does it show the printing result correctly?)) was still occuring. 

The three parts makes single model which I intend to join. I have sliced the part more far from the perforation and it works good.

Can you save the Cura project and upload it here, then we have the model and the settings to check it.