WouterSlegers

Weird output of gcode Cura 4.2.1

Posted · Weird output of gcode Cura 4.2.1

I have a dual extruder setup with a Y-splitter (2 extruders, 1 nozzle) so I had to write some scripts for retracting and priming the materials on every toolchange. Photo's of scripts are included. 

Now when I slice a model, the preview shows that everything is fine, however, when I load the gcode on the machine, it goes to one corner and keeps extruding A LOT of material there. When I inserted the gcode into cura to check, it showed that the nozzle wanted to go off the bed into infinity. The fact that my machine does a similar thing means that this is actually what gets exported. 

I attached the curaprofile together with all the scripts. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

CuraPreview.PNG

Exported_Code.PNG

ExtruderStartEnd_Script.PNG

StartEnd_Script.PNG

Dual Extruder Setup.curaprofile

Posted · Weird output of gcode Cura 4.2.1

I think i spotted 2 problems,

At the ed of the start G-code it should be G92 E0

And i think in the extruder start G-code you need a G90 after the G1 E110 F3000