Selling used Ultimaker 3 Extended

Posted · Selling used Ultimaker 3 Extended

Hi All,

I'm selling my Ultimaker 3 Extended. EXCELLENT CONDITION!. The printer is like new, used 5 - 6 times for having a bit of fun with 3D printing. It includes all items it came with when bought. As extra it comes with front cover “see picture”. I created it out of enthusiasm and that handle was the first print :). It’s a beautiful machine, but I realised I have no time for this fun, therefore it’s for sale.

Print cores: AA 0.4 and BB 0.4

Extra: one original PVA water-soluble natural material

Extra: DIY front cover, see picture

Asking price is £2800

Only personal pickup - London, England. No shipping, thank you for understanding.

If you need more specific photos, please ask, but consider I’m a busy person 🙂

Cheers, M.

IMG_5680.jpg

IMG_5685.jpg

IMG_5688.jpg

IMG_5689.jpg

IMG_5691.jpg

• 1 month later...
    Posted (edited) · Selling used Ultimaker 3 Extended

Hi Neo-Ninja, 

the printer was sold and stolen by the company DPD group so far.

Please, this is a warning! I sold my printer over this forum to Kirchho. 

I properly packed the printer and sended it with DPD from London to France. 

After few days, the DPD app on my iPhone was still showing: the package was dropped off in the drop off store. 

I call DPD, they say, it was picked up, but now they cannot find the printer. 

After their investigation they told me the package is lost.

I wonder, How can you loose a package that is 50x50x75 cm big, weight almost 18kg. 

Now I'm filling out a claim. 

So far, DPD caused that Kirchho is missing 2650 pounds and me the printer. 

If DPD doesn't find a solution the court will need to decide what happens. 

Either Kirchho will miss 2650 pounds or I will miss the printer and 2650 pounds = together 5300 pounds for me.

I'm wondering how this will end up.

DPD - thank you that you caused us a big trouble so far.

The serial number of the printer is BPP-003820-025927.

If anybody finds this printer, its stolen printer from me and Kirchho.

Please avoid DPD. I believe the printer wasn't lost, it was simply stolen by DPD. I think, we don't live in a world, where the packages simply disappear in the air! 

M.

Edited by mags3838