Hello Uk Here

cor3ys

Posted · Hello Uk Here

Lucky you... Wellcome!!

I order a UM2 also, Dont know when its going to ship, i come from a very diferent printer, but the UM2 looks so reliable ,start with the basics tips level the bed, stick diferent filaments in the bed feed filament and understanding Cura software etc and few thousends things more ..:)

Right now its not so Many information about UM2 but a lot of UM 1 Cud be usefull print parameters etc

Posted · Hello Uk Here

Corey did you order from imakr? Looks like i should have waited and ordered it from imakr as it would have arrived sooner and also would not have incurred an international credit card charge. But i never have been patient.

Posted · Hello Uk Here

Hi Nachokaos

Thanks for the advice allready ordred some diffrenet pla and started to work my way round Cura.. lets hope my first experiane will be a good one with ultimaker 2

Hi Mattkaz

Yes i emailed imakr yesterday and they told me they would have them in stock next week, but when i looked on there site today they was avalible to order so i jumped in and bought one, then about an hour later i got my tracking number for delivery tomorrow...

Posted · Hello Uk Here

Do you do 3D modelling? If not then you'll need to track down some models to print :) www.myminifactory.com is a good place to start, run by the same people as imakr :-P

that just sounds like good old fashioned spamming ?? want to explain ???

Ian

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 16 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features

Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
        • 0 replies