3D Print IDEAS for Halloween ??

ian

Posted · 3D Print IDEAS for Halloween ??

3D Print IDEAS for Halloween ??

Its only a few days away from Halloween and for one, this irish boy wants to do some ultimaker style tricker treating... :-)

Anyone else getting the spooky feeling to print some amazing masks and costume parts ??

Iannnacula.... ;-)

HiHo irish boy :-)

If you have a past extruder head, giveaways made of chocolate would be nice - found some simple bat/pumpkin/spider models on thingiverse but just in plastic doesnt make sense for children - isnt?

I actually just put up a blog post with some of the Halloween stuff I have been doing: http://www.printedsolid.com/halloween-ideas-for-3d-printing/

However, this is the one that I really want to show off :)

I ran two of these. First was of the original Grumpy Pumpkin by SCAMPBELL

2013-10-20-21.55.15-771x1024.jpg

Then I remixed it to that it can be printed hollow with a top to add in a light source.

Printed at 80% scale (which pretty much fills up the Ultimaker 1) 200 micron layers in colorFabb XT. I really like the way it turned out.

2013-10-27-10.45.55-1024x613.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 18 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features

Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
        • 0 replies