Feedback wanted

MichielvanRooijen

Posted · Feedback wanted

Hello community!

Let me introduce myself. My name is Michiel van Rooijen, I am the new product owner for the Ultimaker.com website. 

I'm thrilled to find this section of the forum as I think it could be a great place for my team to start gathering feedback from the community in regards to our website.

We've been hard at work creating new features - but our work is never done. Pretty soon we'll really start to look back and polish what we've made so far, and that's where we need your help. We are currently in the process of replacing some of the older pages.

So expect me to be somewhat more active in this part of the community and in the meanwhile: feel free to use this thread to give us some first feedback on the different pages (such as our software pages, printer pages and our recently revamped learn section). 

Michiel.

• Like 4

• SandervG pinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted · Feedback wanted

Hello,

During the years the site has been getting better and better, so this is a good evolution. But I think it could still contain a bit more diagnostics manuals and tips and tricks that come back very often in the forum. For example:

- A detailed list of all existing and well working bonding methods to the glass bed: the "official" glue stick, the official glue stick + wiping it with a wet tissue to egalise it, 10% wood glue in water, hairspray, my salt method (PLA only), 3DLAC, sheets, etc... With all their advantages and disadvantages. So that people can try them, and choose the one that works best.

- A detailed list of possible causes of underextrusion, like the one gr5 has (ask him if you can reuse it).

- Etc..., just all the things that keep coming back on the forum.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited) · Feedback wanted

For me (Win10, Firefox 70.0.1) the category browser on the right side of support pages (e.g. https://ultimaker.com/en/resources/23099-unboxing ) is not working when ublock is enabled. Maybe it is possible to find a different technical solution that is not sensitive to ad blockers?

edit: with ublock disabled, jumping to subtopics works but not jumping to other topics (main entries).

edit 2: the same with Chrome 78.0.3904.108 but it works with Edge.

Edited by Dim3nsioneer